Explore some of the important events and details of the 20th century and their impact on life today with our 20th Century Lesson Plan. This lesson reviews relevant vocabulary, such as century, decade, etc., as well as allows students the opportunity to share their current 20th century event knowledge with the group. Develop research strategies and written expression as students complete the practice worksheet.
20th Century Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about 20th Century.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on identifying some important events and details of the 20th century.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!