Our 50 States of America Lesson Plan takes young students on a short introductory journey across the US. This interactive lesson exposes students to the definition a state and a map of the fifty states of America. Students will be able to name some of the states.
50 States of America Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the 50 States.
- 50 States Partner Map Activity
- 50 States Practice Worksheet
- 50 States American Map Homework
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!