Introduce the function of verbs within the sentence with our Action and Being Verbs. This interactive lesson explores basic action and being verbs with lots of collaborative learning opportunities where students share their responses with the group. Challenge students to write sentence without being verbs to further develop their written expression.
Action and Being Verbs Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Review In Class Assignment
- Action Verbs Homework Page
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!