The lesson provides students with strategies when adding multiple two-digit numbers. It instructs students to add by place value, first adding together the ones and then adding together the tens. It also offers the students the option of adding in groups of ten. Several examples are provided for the teacher to demonstrate for the students, and for the students to practice individually.
Add Multiple 2-Digit Numbers Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Add Multiple 2-Digit Numbers
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Add Multiple 2-Digit Numbers
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!