Teach students how to add and subtract the decimal form of money with our Add Subtract Money Lesson Plan. This lesson plan reinforces vocabulary and demonstrates how to convert money to a decimal form, and add and subtract the decimal amounts. The interactive menu creation engages creativity while allowing additional practice and deepening understanding. Allowing students to share about how they have spent or earned money broadens their generalization of the learned concepts.
Add Subtract Money Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Add Subtract Money.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining the value and decimal for each coin and dollar amount, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!