Teach young students to add details to their written expression with our Adjectives Lesson Plan as they define and identify an adjective, and correctly use adjectives in their writing. Leverage peer learning as students use positive adjectives to describe their assigned partner and build confidence as they share their responses with the class. This lesson also elevates awareness of the presence and impacts of adjectives within a story.
Adjectives Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Adjectives
- Adjectives Practice Worksheets
- Adjectives Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!