The lesson introduces students to Adolf Hitler and his impact on the world as he led Germany and was responsible for millions of deaths during the Holocaust. Most students will have heard of Hitler but may not fully understand the negative impact he had on people’s lives during World War II. There are also other interesting facts included about the dictator. The lesson may be used in conjunction with other lessons relates to World War II, the Nazi Party, and the Holocaust.
Adolf Hitler Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Adolf Hitler
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!