Our Adverbs (Grades 4-6) Lesson Plan introduces students to the concept of adverbs and prepares them to define an adverb, identify adverbs in sentences, and use adverbs when writing a story. This lesson both develops reading comprehension and written expression as students generalize understanding of how adverbs enhance the visual imagery of a story.
Adverbs (Grades 4-6) Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about adverbs
- In class Activity about what happens when adverbs are eliminated from a story.
- Adverbs Practice Worksheet
- Adverbs Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!