This interesting lesson introduces the students to the term pollution, and more specifically, air pollution. The lesson could include other types of pollution once students understand pollution in general. One of the best ways to get students to get a clear understanding of pollution is by showing images of air, or other kinds, of pollution. Discovering how they can help prevent pollution also will keep students interested in the topic.
Air Pollution Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Air Pollution.
- Hands-on homework activities to reinforce their knowledge and understanding of Air Pollution.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!