This interesting lesson introduces students to the life and accomplishments of Albert Einstein and his influence on the world. Most students will recognize the image of Einstein, but may not know why he is famous and the work he has done in the field of science. Einstein can also be used as a role models for students who struggle in school, since Einstein struggled early in his life.
Albert Einstein Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Albert Einstein.
- Hands-on homework activities to reinforce their knowledge and understanding of Albert Einstein.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!