The short lesson introduces students to the life of Alexander Graham Bell and his contributions to society. As technology advances by leaps and bounds, many children may not know or have even heard of Alexander Graham Bell and the origins of the telephone. The students will learn about the impact of other inventions by Bell and the influence they had on everyday life for many people.
Alexander Graham Bell Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Alexander Graham Bell
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!