The lesson introduces students to the country of China, which is often featured in news stories. Many students may have heard of the country, but are unaware of its history or characteristics. The lesson includes a wealth of information about China and students should be able to locate China on a world map. It is recommended teachers use the video resources to take students on a “trip” to China.
All About China Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the All About China
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!