The lesson introduces students to a familiar continent, North America. Students are familiar with the seven continents but may not know everything about their neighbors in North America, the other countries, people, attractions, and information about the continent. This is one lesson in a series of lessons related to each of the seven continents, when students can “travel” around the world learning about other cultures and peoples. It is recommended students view one or more videos to enhance their “trips” to the continent.
All About North America Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about All About North America
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!