The lesson introduces students to the Middle Eastern region of the world. Students may be familiar with the Middle East but may not have much knowledge of the region, the countries, people, attractions, and other information about the continent. This is one lesson in a series of lessons related to various regions of the world, countries, and continents, when students can “travel” around the world learning about other cultures and peoples. It is recommended students view one or more videos to enhance their “trips” to the Middle East region of the world.
All About the Middle East Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Middle East
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!