This compelling lesson introduces and summarizes Ancient Egypt and includes an overview of the culture and its impact on future civilizations. There is an abundance of information available on the Internet to use and for expanding the lesson for weeks. Students will be especially interested in the pyramids, daily life, hieroglyphics, and other aspects of the Egyptian culture. The students will be able to describe, identify and list characteristics of the Egyptian Civilization and its impact on future civilizations.
Ancient Egypt Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Ancient Egypt
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!