This interesting lesson introduces and summarizes Ancient Greece and includes an overview of the culture and its impact on future civilizations. There is an abundance of information available on the Internet to use and for expanding the lesson for weeks. Students will be especially interested in the Olympic Games, Greek Mythology, gods/goddesses, and other aspects of the Greek culture. The students will be able to describe, identify and list characteristics of Ancient Greece and its impact on future civilizations.
Ancient Greece Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Ancient Greece
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!