This interesting lesson explores different ways angles can be used in equations to find missing angle measurements. The lesson focuses specifically on adding and subtracting angles. The lesson is designed to follow the Angles and Degrees lesson plan, and can be used in conjunction with other lessons about angles or triangles.
Angles and Equations Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Angles and Equations
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Angles and Equations
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!