This informational lesson begins with a review of angles. Then the lesson introduces the concept that angles can be measured using circles. The names of several types of angles are included with illustrations and descriptions, such as acute and obtuse.
Angles with Circles Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Angles with Circles
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on identifying Angles with Circles
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!