Explore the types of angles in our Angles Lesson Plan. This fun, hands-on lesson introduces the types of angles and how to use a protractor to measure and draw angles. Upon completing this lesson students will be able to identify types of angles, define angles and related terms, and correctly use a protractor. Leverage peer learning as students exchange their work with a partner for correcting, and generalize understanding as students search for real-world examples of angles in their environment.
Angles Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Angles.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining the definition of angles, types of angles and how to measure & draw them.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!