Explore the various adaptations animal use for survival with our Animal Adaptations Lesson Plan. This visually engaging lesson prepares students to identify and describe various animal adaptations used for survival in the environment. Over multiple class periods, students work in pairs to create a new animal and prepare a presentation that introduces their creation to the class.
Animal Adaptations Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Animal Adaptations
- Animal Adaptations Partner Activity
- Animal Adaptations Practice Worksheet
- Animal Adaptations Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!