Explore Anne Frank and summarized parts of her diary with our Anne Frank Lesson Plan. This lesson exposes students to a list of important events during Anne Frank’s lifetime, and engages their critical thinking in the meaning of various quotes from her diary. Leverage group learning by encouraging meaningful discussion and idea sharing regarding individual interpretation of Anne’s quotes. Develop creative writing and written expression as students create their own diaries.
Anne Frank Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Anne Frank.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students the ability to identify Anne Frank, listing important events, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!