Develop reading comprehension with our Antagonist Lesson Plan as students define an antagonist and identify examples from a story, book, movie, or TV show. The students will also expand their writing skills by writing a short story which includes an antagonist. Leveraging collaborative learning, students work in pairs to identify the main character and antagonist from a story.
Antagonist Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about understanding Antagonists in stories
- Write a story with an Antagonist classroom activty
- Identify the Main Character, Problem, and Antagonist practice worksheet
- Short Story Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!