Sharpen writing skills and reading comprehension with our Apostrophes Lesson Plan, which demonstrates how to identify and use apostrophes in writing, including possessives, contractions, and for other uses. Leverage both collaborative learning and sensory stimulation as students work in pairs and move about the classroom or other areas to complete the activities. Build confidence as students share their responses with the class.
Apostrophes Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about apostrophes
- Create apostrophes in class activity
- Apostrophes Practice Worksheet
- Apostrophes Themed Crossword Puzzle Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grade 6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!