Our Articles of Confederation Lesson Plan identifies the Articles of Confederation, as well as outlines some of the strengths and weaknesses. This interactive lesson also introduces and differentiates the U.S. Constitution. Reinforce and generalize understanding by exploring students ideas of rules they would like to change and potential strategies for manifesting change.
Articles of Confederation Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Articles of Confederation.
- Articles of Confederation Practice Worksheet
- Answer Key
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!