The lesson introduces students to the history of the assembly line and its use by Henry Ford in the manufacturing of the automobile. Many students are accustomed to using products and taking for granted the manufacturing of those products, but do not understand the assembly process.The students will be able to define assembly line, discuss its history, and explain the use of it and the influence it had on the manufacturing of products in America.
Assembly Line Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Assembly Lines
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!