Explore the effects of an atomic bomb as a wartime strategy with our interactive The Atomic Bomb Lesson Plan, which introduces the history of the atomic bomb that was dropped on Japan during the end of WWII. This interactive lesson leverages peer learning and encourages idea sharing as groups state their opinions to prompts for the class to debate, which strengthens analytical and critical thinking skills.
Atom Bomb Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Atom Bomb
- Atom Bomb Practice Worksheets
- Atom Bomb Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!