Our Basic Equations Lesson Plan enables students to define, create, and solve basic equations with experiential practice to solidify understanding. This introductory lesson leverages peer learning as students work in pairs and exchange their work with each other for accuracy checks.
Basic Equations Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Basic Equations.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining how to solve basic equations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!