Our Basic Measurement Lesson Plan defines and distinguishes between length, capacity, and weight. Interactive activities help students generalize their awareness of the terms related to each of the units of measurement, as well as develops critical thinking when distinguishing the applicable unit of measurement.
Basic Measurement Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Basic Measurement
- Basic Measurement Practice Worksheets
- Basic Measurement Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!