This insightful and compelling lesson brings Benjamin Franklin to life for the students and can be used for a science or social studies class. It is suggested that you show one or more of the videos with the class as well. There is much to be learned about Franklin and he can be an inspiration to many of the students.
Benjamin Franklin Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Benjamin Franklin
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!