The lesson introduces students to the Boston Tea Party as one of the major events leading to the American Revolutionary War. It is recommended that the lesson be used prior to a lesson related to the American Revolution, but it may also be used in conjunction with other lessons related to the war and American independence. Most students should be familiar with the war, and have heard the term “Boston Tea Party”, but are not fully familiar with the facts surrounding the event.
Boston Tea Party Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Boston Tea Party
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!