This short lesson introduces the students our neighbors to the North and South of the United States. Many students may be familiar with the countries, but not realize or understand their proximity to the U.S. The students will be able to locate Canada and Mexico on a map, and correctly identify and match information related to each country.
Canada and Mexico Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Canada and Mexico
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!