Introduce the rules of capitalization with our Capitalization Lesson Plan. This lesson guides students to identify and apply the rules correctly to develop their writing and editing skills. Working in pairs, students leverage peer learning to increase their awareness and use of capitalized letters. Bridge to modern technology by discussing the purpose of capitalizing words and impact of using the rules of capitalization when emailing or texting.
Capitalization Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Capitalization.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students the ability to identify and use the rules of capitalization correctly.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!