Introduce young students to the concept of cause and effect with our Cause and Effect Lesson Plan, which enables students to identify the cause and effect of actions and events in pictures and reading content. This interactive lesson prepares student to identify cause as answering the way and effect addressing the what of a scenario.
Cause and Effect Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Causes and their Effects Activity Worksheet
- Cause and Effect Practice Worksheet
- Cause/Effect Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!