Expand critical thinking skills with our Cause and Effect Lesson Plan where students will be able to identify the cause and effect of actions and events presented in sentences, paragraphs, and other reading content. The students will be able to write sentences/paragraphs using causes and effects. Develop communication skills and build confidence as students share their scenarios with the group.
Cause and Effect Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Causes and their Effects Activity Worksheet
- Cause and Effect Practice Worksheet
- Cause/Effect Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!