Our Changes in Characters Lesson Plan develops critical thinking and reading comprehension as students describe characters in a story and identify how they change based on actions and events in the story. Generalize understanding by reiterating or introducing vocabulary like protagonist and antagonist, and exploring how a character can evolve into a protagonist with the influence of an antagonist.
Changes in Characters Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Changes in Characters.
- Changes in Characters Activity Worksheet
- Changes in Characters Practice Worksheet
- Changes in Characters Creative Writing Homework
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!