Our interactive Character Changes Lesson Plan helps students to identify the changes that take place with characters in a story, compare and contrast those changes, make inferences and predict behavior based on the changes to improve reading comprehension and critical thinking.
Character Changes Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Character Changes
- Character Changes Practice Worksheets
- Character Changes Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!