Our Characters – Feelings Lesson Plan engages reading comprehension and analytical skills as students identify the feelings of a character from a story or book and match feelings with actions. Generalize the concepts by demonstrating and practicing how students can tell how a person feels by the words they use.
Characters – Feelings Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about characters
- Identifying Feelings Matching Game
- Circle the correct feeling practice worksheet
- Write a sentence showing an action for each feeling homework assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!