Introduce the concept of main and minor characters to young students with our Characters Lesson Plan. This engaging lesson prepares students to identify the characters in the story, and tell the difference between the main character and other characters. Strengthen analytical skills as students identify at least one characteristic of a character.
Characters Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about characters
- Characters matching game
- Identify the characters practice worksheet
- Write a short story with 3 Characters Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!