Develop reading comprehension and critical thinking skills in young students with our Characters – Predicting Actions Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson prepares students to predict actions based on an image or reading content. The students will also be able to identify the information that helped them predict actions.
Characters – Predicting Actions Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about understanding characters and predicting their actions
- Predicting Actions in class Activity
- Predicting Actions Practice Worksheet
- Predicting Actions Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!