Your students are likely to read numbers as words rather than numerals often during their daily lives. This lesson introduces students to the numbers zero through one hundred in word form, and also instructs students in how to turn the word name of a number into a traditional numeral. Students should have some familiarity with place value before working on this lesson.
Choose/Write Word Names for Numbers Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Choose/Write Word Names for Numbers
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!