Just like how we can organize and classify in science, we can organize and classify shapes in math. In this lesson students will be able to classify two dimensional figures based on their properties.They will practice problems using a logical progression with their map.
Rectangular Arrays Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Classifying 2D Figures
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Classifying 2D Figures
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!