Explore the various climates of the world with our Climates Lesson Plan, which defines climate, compares and contrasts climates, identifies effects on a climate, and labels climates throughout the world. This interactive lesson develops concept imagery with visuals and collaborative learning.
Climates Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Climates
- Climates Practice Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!