Introduce students to the living conditions during Colonial Times in America with our Colonial Times Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson engages the imagination and knowledge of students on what it was like being a child during the era. Students will draft a 1st person story and share their story with the class to further develop their research, written expression, and presentation skills.
Colonial Times Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Colonial Times.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students the knowledge to describe living conditions during Colonial Times in America.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!