The lesson introduces students to Colonial Williamsburg, its importance to America in the 1700s and its significance to America today. Many students may have heard of Williamsburg, but may not know its history and role during Colonial Times. The lesson may be used in conjunction with other lessons related to Colonial Times, Jamestown, or other similar themes. It is highly recommended students receive access to the Internet to explore some of the excellent resources for learning more about Williamsburg.
Colonial Williamsburg Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Colonial Williamsburg
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!