Our Colons Lesson Plan enhances the writing skills as students are prepared to identify a colon and use colons correctly when writing. Engage creative thinking as students compose their own sentences with colons and reinforce understanding by reflecting on when and how students will incorporate more colons in their writing.
Colons Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about colons and punctuation
- Colons in class Activity
- Colons Practice Worksheet
- Colons Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!