The lesson introduces community helpers for students, and also includes information for students to become involved in their community as a volunteer or helper.The students will be able to identify community helpers and describe their roles and duties in a community.
Community Helpers Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Community Helpers
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on identifying and using Community Helpers
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!