Our Comparing and Contrasting Lesson Plan will help develop critical thinking and analytical skills in young students as they explore the importance of comparing and contrasting, as well as the method to effectively compare similarities and contrast differences between two or more objects. Using manipulatives and leveraging peer learning, students work in pairs to compare and contrast given objects. Develop communication skills as students present their results to the group.
Comparing and Contrasting Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Comparing and Contrasting.
- Comparing and Contrasting Activity Worksheet
- Comparing and Contrasting Practice Worksheet
- Comparing and Contrasting Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!