Our Comparing Decimals Lesson Plan develops number awareness as students compare and order decimals through the thousandths place. With fun game play and working in pairs, which leverages collaborative learning, students this lesson provides ample opportunity for practice to solidify understanding.
Comparing Decimals Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Comparing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals Practice Worksheets
- Comparing Decimals Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!