Tackle comparing fractions with our Comparing Fractions Lesson Plan. With review of important vocabulary and terms, an interactive activity, as well as ample practice, students will compare fraction using multiple approaches. Students also generalize the concepts by thinking critically about when comparing fractions is important in the real-world.
Comparing Fractions Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Fractions.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on compare fractions with the same and different denominator.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!