Our Comparing Larger Whole Numbers Lesson Plan builds number sense as students explore how to compare whole numbers using place value up to the millions. Ample practice with place values charts to compare numbers will solidify the concepts, as well as opportunities for peer learning as students check the work of their partner. Engage analytical skills by inquiring if any number can be compared, no matter how large.
Comparing Larger Whole Numbers Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Comparing Larger Whole Numbers.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing whole numbers.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!